In a world plagued with wars, racism, political turmoil, economic downturns, and social anguish, many people are looking for an alternative in which justice, freedom, decency, and common sense will prevail. Such societies have existed in the past, in the golden eras of Islamic civilization, and we have the hope that, if Allah wills, such a society may appear again.
In the Ideal Muslim Society, Dr. Muhammad 'Ali al-Hashimi gives us a detailed picture of what this society would look like. Drawing on the extensive research of Islamic History and contrasting the ideal with the sorry state affairs in human societies today, he explores the religious, political, economic, social, and other facets of this ideal society, illustrating everything from the responsibilities of those in authority to the interactions between individuals on the humblest levels.
For those who are longing to see a better world, this book offers practical ideas and hope.
1. The Society of Perfect Shariah
2. The Society of True Submission to Allah
3. The Society in which Sovereignty Belongs to Allah
4. The Society of Enjoining What is Good and Forbidding What is Evil
5. The Society of Freedom
6. The Society of Shoora
7.The Society of Justice, Fairness and Equal Opportunity
8.The Society of Social Security and Mutual Support
9. The Society of Love and Brotherhood
10. The Society of Tolerance
11. The Society of a Just and Balanced Economy
12. The Society of Knowledge and Action
13. The Society of Refined Humanitarian Values
14. The Society of Strength and Jihad
15. The Society of Virtue and Morality
16. The Society of Progress and Advancement
No posts found