Arabic in front of you Textbook: Volume 3 (With MP3 CD, 2004) العربية بين يديك كتاب الطالب
العربية بين يديك كتاب الطالب
The student book contains 16 units; each has 6 lessons (96 lessons in all) which are designed as follows:
1. Lesson One: Presentation; 3 pages that includes three dialogues, except the firs unit which includes six dialogues.
2. Lesson Two: Vocabulary; 3 pages that includes a basic vocabulary and additional vocabulary.
3. Lesson Three: Grammar structures; 4 pages that includes exercises and grammar summary.
4. Lesson Four: Sounds and listening comprehension; 3 pages that include minimal pairs, Quranic verses, sound recognition and production etc...
5. Lesson Five: Speaking; 3 pages that include: dialogues, completion, describing pictures and communicative drills.
6. Lesson Six: Reading and writing; 4 pages that include reading and writing on word, phrase, sentence and paragraph levels.
Tests and Evaluation:
There are eight short "test your self" tests; each two pages, and two extensive tests; one for midterm after the eighth unit, and a final test after the sixteenth unit.
At the end of the book, there are lists of supportive illustrated vocabulary, a list of vocabulary, a list of vocabulary for each unit and a word list of all the words in the book arranged alphabetically.
No posts found